Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Pregnancy Test & 2nd Pregnancy Test











Celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary on 23 December 2009 and this was the card from hubby, the last line said that hopefully by next wedding anniversary we will have another Love Crystal ;)

The 1st test took place on 28 December 2009, 20 days after the 1st day of my last menses.

Was very disappointed when the result is negative.

Although this is our 3rd child, this Sep 2010 child has been planned a long time ago, shortly after #2's birth. During my #2's 1st month party, many people commented can close shop since already have 1 gal & 1 boy, but I frankly replied we are having a #3 , hopefully in Sep 2010 ;)
Why Sep? cos hubby, me and my gal are all born in September. Why 2010? cos we planned for a 2 years age gap between our kiddos.

That's y when Jan 2010 arrives, even my close colleague asked me whether I will be giving birth in Sep as desired hehe.

So I told her, let me go and test again..and I went to the Polyclinic that very day on 7 Jan after our conversation and the doctor said I am pregnant !

Emailed my close pals and they were impressed by the accuracy cos they know a long time ago that I wanted a Sep baby.

Was very happy and called hubby in the doc's room. Hubby was very happy too !

So dear Tigerbb, you are our last love crystal but not the least ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment