Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Loves

That day was chatting with Audrey and said that this seemed to be a blog on food or clothes hehe :p

I was telling her Tigerbb not born yet mah..once she is born, will put her pics up too...

I would say besides my loved ones , I love food and clothes, shoes and bags as well cos they all fall under this category called Shopping =p
Ocassional Indulgences like our yearly studio shoots also made me very happy ")

I love gatherings with my pals, catching up with them and of course must take pics to capture ALL the memories lah =)

Where family gatherings are concerned, I love the Zoo ! maybe even more than the kiddos ;)

When indoors, love to laze ard with the hb & kiddos on these two seahorse mattresses under the big ceiling fan in the living room..the children can also play with their toys while the parents laze ard.

For Pak Tor, hb & me will definitely head to JB , whether to eat, sing, watch movies or shop =) JB is only a stone throw away via MRT and even nearer than Orchard or Suntec.

Hope for good health for all my loved ones and happiness forever =)

Nothing beats happiness, good health and a long life :p

In the meantime, I will enjoy my life to the fullest !

No comments:

Post a Comment